- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Vanco Services, the secure provider of this service, allows donors to create a user profile and log into their record and manage their own donations and fee payments.
You can set up a regular payment profile and make donations as follows:
- (Optional) Click on Sign-in/ Sign-up to create a payment profile.
- (Optional) Save your profile, including your pledge details and payment information. Saving your profile will allow you to manage your donation, including changing the amount or stopping your donation, and to access your donation history.
- In the box that says “Select Fund*”, enter General Fund
- In the box that says “Select Frequency*” enter the frequency with which you would like to make your contribution.
- Enter a start date for your donation.
- Enter the amount of your donation.
- Click Add Donation.
- Click Next.
- Fill out the required information, including whether you are paying from a checking, savings, or credit/ debit card account. If you have signed in to your payment profile, ensure that the payment method shown is the payment method you wish to use.
- Click Next.
- Verify that the information shown on the Donation Summary screen is correct.
- Click Donate Now to complete and submit the payment.
- After submitting your donation, please click the menu icon on the upper left (the three horizontal bars) and log out of the payment screen.
If you have donated automatically via EFT in the past, enter the email address and password you used previously to find your record. You will see your current transactions, be able to change them or add new ones, and view your donation history.
IMPORTANT: If you log on with an email address the system doesn’t recognize, you may create a new account and inadvertently duplicate your donation. If you do not remember the email address you used, please contact the Dharma Rain Zen Center office to let us know the email address you would like to use for your account. If the email address is on record, you will be sent a temporary password to use to log on.
Note that this EFT service is not the same as using a bill pay service through your own bank, such as on-line banking. A bill pay service creates a paper check that arrives by mail, and is processed manually.
Make checks out to “Dharma Rain Zen Center” and write General Donation in the memo line. Checks can be placed in any of the begging bowls at Dharma Rain, or mailed to:
Dharma Rain Zen Center
8500 NE Siskiyou St
Portland, OR 97220-5287
Enclose cash payments in an envelope with a note indicating your name and General Donation. Envelopes can be placed in any of the begging bowls at Dharma Rain.
Having trouble with the form above? You can also make contributions to Dharma Rain via the GivePlus Mobile App. Go to the Apple iOS App Store or Google Play and search for "GivePlus" or "GivePlus Church" or "GivePlus Mobile". You can also just click one of the icons below to download now. After installing the GivePlus app, add Dharma Rain as a "church" by searching for "Dharma Rain" or clicking the "Find churches near me" button.