As a member of Dharma Rain Zen Center your on-going contributions keep the center open and make the teachings and practice available to the many people who come here. We deeply appreciate your generosity!
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Vanco Services, the secure provider of this service, allows donors to create a user profile and log into their record and manage their own donations.
You can set up your own EFT account by:
- Going to the DRZC Online Donation page
- Filling in your monthly pledge amount in the General Fund box
- Setting Donation Frequency to Monthly
- Indicating a start date for your membership pledge donation
- Clicking Continue
- Filling out the required information, including whether you are paying via checking, savings, or credit/ debit card account
- There is an option to save your profile (which includes your donation information and the required information collected). Saving your profile will allow you to manage your donation, including changing the amount of or stopping your donation and accessing your donation history.
- Click Process to complete and submit the donation.
In order to find your particular record, you need to use an email address that matches the address already on file. If you already donate automatically via EFT and you do not remember the email on record with Vanco, please contact us and let us know the email address you would like to use for your account. This is important – if you log onto the system with an email address Vanco doesn’t recognize, you could create a new account and end up duplicating your donation. If your email is on record, Vanco will send you a temporary password to use to log on. You will see your current transactions, change them, add new ones, and you can even see your donation history.
Please note that this EFT service is not the same as using a bill paying service through your own bank, such as on-line banking. That method creates a paper check that arrives by mail, and is processed manually.
Please make membership pledge payments out to “Dharma Rain Zen Center” and indicate “membership” in the memo line. Membership checks can be placed in any of the begging bowls at the Center, or mailed to:
Dharma Rain Zen Center
8500 NE Siskiyou St
Portland, OR 97220-5287
Please enclose cash membership pledge payments in an envelope with a note indicating your name and “membership”. Envelopes can be placed in any of the begging bowls at the Center.